Please send a check made payable to The PROVIDENCE RINK and mail to:
ALEX AND ANI Center City
2 Kennedy Plaza
Providence, RI 02903
Call 401.680.7390 to pay by credit card.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 10am-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am–10pm
- Scheduled reservations are held during public skating hours.
- Guests may enjoy a total of 4 hours of skating with payment of admission.
- A heated pavilion that can accommodate up to 30 attendees is optional for your event reservation for a fee of $80 per hour.
- minimum of 15 attendees to qualify
- $2 off price of admission
- Adult reduced rate – $5 admission
- Child (12 & under) reduced rate – $2 admission
- Adult / Child skate rental – $6 fee
This facility is an outdoor skating center and is therefore subject to weather conditions and possible closings. We will confirm your reservation the week prior to your event. You are welcome to reserve a rain date if you are interested.
The Providence Rink facility is located at the ALEX AND ANI City Center. The summer event season extends from April through October with rental space available for public and private events. Summer outdoor activity programming runs June through October. The winter ice skating season begins in November and continue through March.