One of three cities across the country, and the first outdoor rink to host this unique all ages entertainment. Imagine sitting in the bumper car moving forwards, backwards and sideways with a full 360 degree turn radius bumping opponents out of your way!
4:00PM – 10:00PM
WEATHER AND EVENT DEPENDENT
$12 / 20 minutes
Walk-ups can be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Can I change my reservation once it is made? Due to the demand, reservations can not be changed and are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather, your reservation can be rescheduled.
- How early do I need to arrive prior to my bumper car session? Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation with all members of your party for completion of the waiver and instructions to operate the cars. The waiver is available online for your to print and complete prior to your arrival. Each patron must have a completed waiver.
- What if I have more questions? Please contact our office at 401-331-5544. If we do not answer immediately, please leave a message and a customer service representative will be in touch as soon as they can!
- All bumper car operators must sign a waiver and listen to orientation details prior to play.
- Liability waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian of any user under age 18.
- To operate a car alone, you must be at least 6 years old AND at least 42” tall.
- In order to carry a passenger, the operator must be at least 16 years old and the passenger must be between the ages of 3 and 5 years old. There are no exceptions.
- Maximum combined weight of all occupants = 300 LBS.
- Operators must be wearing shoes.
- All bumper car operators must have a ticket. No charge for riders ages 3 through 5 years of age.
- Tickets must be purchased through the ticket office for a specific time session and may be used only for that session. One ticket = 1 ride.
- Operators will be brought out to the cars for the start of the session as a group. There are two doors for entry. PLEASE WAIT IN LINE – OPERATORS WILL BE DIRECTED TO BUMPER CARS BY ATTENDANT.
- How to get into bumper car – there is a scooped area between the front of the car and the joystick – sit at the top of the scoop (bottom facing into car) and slide into the seat.
- Small children must stay seated on adult’s lap or in-between their legs.
- How to operate the joysticks: To go forward, push both joysticks forward away from you. To go backward, pull both joysticks back toward you. To turn left, tap on the left joystick. To turn right, tap on the right joystick. To stay in place, do not press the joysticks.
- Keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times.
- If you need to stop the session early you must alert the attendant. Drive the car to the dasher wall if possible or attendant will come to you and bring the car back to the dasher wall manually. Attendant will escort you out of the car once brought safely to the dasher wall.
- When the ride time is up the cars will start to beep. When this happens, drive your car back to the dasher wall where you started. If the car turns off before you return to the dasher wall, the attendant will bring you back to the dasher wall manually.
- ALL OPERATORS NEED TO REMAIN IN THEIR SEATS UNTIL ALL CARS ARE RETURNED TO THE DASHER WALL. Each operator will be escorted off individually by attendant.
Any activity on or near the rink surface involves inherent risks, dangers and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or death.
Anyone participating in a bumper car ride agrees to assume and accept all risks of injury or death arising out of bumper car activities.
The ticket purchaser, operator, and rider agree to waive all claims that each might have against the ALEX AND ANI City Center, its officers, directors, employees, volunteer assistants and contractors and each agree to release all the identified and affiliated parties from any and all liability arising from any loss, damage, injury, death or expense incurred arising out of the ice bumper car activities from any cause whatsoever including the negligence on the part of ALEX AND ANI City Center and its affiliates in the operation, supervision, design or maintenance of the bumper cars and this entire facility.
The Providence Rink facility is located at the ALEX AND ANI City Center. The summer event season extends from April through October with rental space available for public and private events. Summer outdoor activity programming runs June through October. The winter ice skating season begins in November and continue through March.