Bumper cars will resume in mid-May.
Check back for updates.
$12 / 20 minutes
4:00PM – 10:00PM
WEATHER AND EVENT DEPENDENT
- Can I change my reservation once it is made? Due to the demand, reservations can not be changed and are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather, your reservation can be rescheduled.
- How early do I need to arrive prior to my bumper car session? Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation with all members of your party for completion of the waiver and instructions to operate the cars. The waiver is available online for your to print and complete prior to your arrival. Each patron must have a completed waiver.
- Do you offer bumper car birthday party packages? No package has been created at this time.
- What if I have more questions? Please contact our office at 401-331-5544. If we do not answer immediately, please leave a message and a customer service representative will be in touch as soon as they can!
REQUIREMENTS TO RIDE BUMPER CARS
- To operate a car alone, you must be at least 6 years old AND at least 42” tall.
- In order to carry a passenger, the operator must be at least 16 years old and the passenger must be between the ages of 3 and 5 years old. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Maximum combined weight of all occupants = 300 LBS.
BUMPER CAR RULES
- Tickets must be purchased through the ticket office.
- Tickets are sold for a specific time session and may only be used for that session.
- One ticket = 1 ride.
- All bumper car operators must have a ticket. No charge for riders ages 3 through 5 years of age.
- Liability waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian of any user under age 18.
- It is mandatory to be present for orientation instructions prior to riding the bumper cars.
- All loading and unloading will be supervised by rink staff and will take place at the specified end of the rink entrance only.
- Do not enter or exit bumper cars before being directed by rink staff.
Any activity on or near the rink surface involves inherent risks, dangers and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or death.
Anyone participating in a bumper car ride agrees to assume and accept all risks of injury or death arising out of bumper car activities.
The ticket purchaser, operator, and rider agree to waive all claims that each might have against the ALEX AND ANI City Center, its officers, directors, employees, volunteer assistants and contractors and each agree to release all the identified and affiliated parties from any and all liability arising from any loss, damage, injury, death or expense incurred arising out of the ice bumper car activities from any cause whatsoever including the negligence on the part of ALEX AND ANI City Center and its affiliates in the operation, supervision, design or maintenance of the bumper cars and this entire facility.
The ALEX AND ANI City Center is located at the Providence Rink facility. The summer event season extends from April through October with rental space available for public and private events. The winter ice skating season begins in November and continues through March.